And it’s only Thursday evening… Looking forward to a new episode of “LOST” in about 25 minutes.
1. I still am amazed that my tub drain isn’t clogged anymore. Everytime I read anything about Liquid Plumber… it was that it NEVER worked or did a mediocre job…
2. I have been sick for the last 2 weeks. I got sick a few days after I returned from Seattle. The busyness of school hasn’t given me much time to sleep this thing off… I’m FINALLY getting a little better. Which means… I’m finally able to sleep throughout the night.
3. I have clean clothes. And I own 25 pairs of usable underwear. It’s actually wise to know how many pairs you own… Today I’m at that pair of underwear that you try to hide..because frankly… it’s an embarrassment to all the other underwear to share drawer space with it.
4. I need a job. In the worst way. Ok… I’m not going to be kicked to the curb anytime soon…but a job for the summer would be nice. I’m not sure what I’m not doing right. I’ve applied to the hospitals. I have been persistent without being abnoxious….but I’m not getting any calls back. Worse case scenario, I’ll do temp work with the university. Maybe my old boss will hire me back for the summer? Just a thought.
5. Is it baseball season yet? I just got an awesome White Sox jersey t-shirt in the mail. It was my St. Patrick’s Day gift. It’s this awesome color green… Unfortunately, some non-baseball friends of mine (which, I don’t hold against them–most of the time) thought the shirt said “SEX” instead of the “SOX” logo. How sad. Why would I wear a shirt that said “SEX” on it???
6. The IRS hasn’t come to get me yet. I rec’d my refund… the biggest this taxpayer has EVER received… I’m still waiting for them to break down my door. I’m hoping that doesn’t happen.
7. I miss J. Enough said. Still mourning the loss of that friendship in a horrible way (ie.. I cry when I think of him in the weirdest of places… on the train.. there is so much stuff that I want to tell him that’s happened… but I just don’t think he cares.)
8. Good Friday is tomorrow. Looking forward to going to St. Pius’ service. Catholics really know what makes a Good Friday Service good. Evangelicals have a lot to learn. A. Lot. To. Learn. (author’s note: I LOVE my church….but when it comes to Good Friday, Christmas Mass, communion, and some other things it was crazy to mess with a good thing.. I know that doesn’t make much sense…but whatever. I’m tired).
9. Fourteen minutes until “LOST”. This is the 8th episode. I can’t remember if there will be a break before the new ones resume. I’m sure there will be.
10. I think I should eat some dinner now. I’ve finally come down from my sugar high… I ate one of those cookie things with the whipped cream in the middle from the Amish Bakery (at Reading Terminal Market). Man… my head was spinning in hyperglycemic overdrive.
Ok. Bye for now. Don’t eat too many marshmallow peeps (my favorite Easter Candy… next to an endless supply of black jelly beans!!!)
Oops.. almost forgot… Happy Purim to my Jewish friends out there! Maybe next year Good Friday & Purim won’t fall on the same day… It would be great to attend a Purim party.