It’s Saturday afternoon and I’m watching the OSU-Michigan State basketball game. I need to complete 750 NCLEX questions by next Friday because I was lax this past week and didn’t turn any in yesterday (due to my big test..250 are do every Friday… except next week where it’s 500). I’m also thinking of studying for my Developmental Psych test a few weeks early.. that’s how bored I am at the moment.
So…because I’m bored and it’s my blog… here’s is the latest playlist I created on my iPod (I know… feel free to critique me on my musical tastes…)
Playlist is called: “Test Day”
1. All I Want is You, U2, Rattle & Hum
2. Have A Little Faith in Me, John Hiatt, Bring the Family
3. You Raise Me Up, Josh Groban, Closer
4. Bach/Break, Steve Erdody &Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Music from August Rush
5. From Where You Are, Lifehouse
6. Fast Car, Tracy Chapman, Tracy Chapman
7. You Aint’ Goin’ Nowhere, Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova, I’m Not There (Original Soundtrack)
8. Red Light, Jonny Lang, Long Time Coming
9. More Time, Needtobreathe, P.S. I Love You (Original Soundtrack)
10. I will Remember You, Sarah McLachlan, Brothers McMullen Soundtrack
11. Latika’s Theme, AR Rahman, Slumdog Millionaire (Original Soundtrack)
12. You Found Me, The Fray
13. Saved By Love, Amy Grant, Greatest Hits
14. 40 Acres, Caedmon’s Call, Guild Collection III
15. When the Stars Go Blue, Tyler Hilton & Bethany Joy Lenz, One Tree Hill (Soundtrack)
16. Jai Ho (loosely translates to “Be Victorious”, AR Rahman, Slumdog Millionaire (Original Soundtrack)
17. Come On Get Higher, Matt Nathanson, Some Mad Hope
18. Breathe Me, Sia (the song used for all the UPENN Health System commercials.. kinda ironic.. don’t you think?)
19. What Susan Said, Rich Mullins, The World As I Best Remember It, II
20. Raise It Up, The IMPACT Repertory Theatre, August Rush Soundtrack
Oh, In other news… I received an email back from the HR guy at Hershey Medical Center. I have an interview for the Neuro ICU on April 3rd.
Now… it’s back to OSU vs MSU & my pizza.
Ta-ta for now.