I have to leave for work in about 25 minutes… so, instead of cleaning… I’m writing.
Part I: Things I did today.
4.30am: got up
studied until 6am
6.00am: got ready to go
6.30am: took the train into the city for school.
7.35am: spent $3.75 on a Tall, Not Fat Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks
7.45am: got to class
7.56a: starting filling out those crazy little bubbles on my scantron form
8am: started my 2nd Neuro Test
8.13am: said to myself “oh crap…” when I skipped about 4 questions in a row b/c I didn’t know the answers
8.45am: turned in my test
9am: talked through some of the answers with classmates
10am: took the train back home
12pm: found out my grade on the test
1.15pm: drove to Delaware to buy my new digital camera (mine crapped out on me in Ireland)
1.45pm: left Best Buy with a new Canon camera.. v.v. happy.
2.30pm: got back home, ate lunch (potato pancakes w/ sour cream), & watched an episode of “Monk”
3.45pm: took a little nap
4.25pm: started fiddling with my new camera
5.30pm: started typing this entry.
Part II: Things that I believe
During this political season I’ve been trying formulate my beliefs on a few “controversial” issues… People who read this blog might disagree with me…but that’s fine. You are you and I am me (is that how it goes???). It’s OK to have different beliefs and still be friends (well.. in THEORY that’s how it’s supposed to work out).
So here are a few things that I believe in no order whatsoever:
1. I believe that homosexuals should be able to serve openly in the armed forces.
2. I believe that homosexuals should have equal rights and benefits but do not believe in gay marriage. That should be reserved for one man & one woman.
3. I don’t think Universal Health Care is the way to go. Our way isn’t great…everyone should have insurance…but there must be a better way than what Canada has or the European Model.
4. I do not think Roe v Wade should be overturned. Bottom line.. women are going to get abortions. Do I think they should get them? No. But should the procedure still be legal and be available? Yes. Are there cases when a woman’s life is at risk and she might need to have an abortion to remain alive? Yes.
The abortion rate is going down.. I think education is better than picketing abortion clinics. I think this issue should be tabled and not be a central issue for Republicans as it has been in the past.
Ok.. I think those are enough controversial statements for a day.
Part III: Things I should have done today instead of goof off.
1. Finished my care plan for Monday
2. Start & finish my HESI remediation because I failed the test.
3. Go to Staples and buy new ink cartridges for my printer.
4. Do laundry
5. Wash dishes
6. Clean the bathroom
7. Started studying for my 3 exams next week
Ok.. that’s it.
Oh.. before I forget… I got an “A” on my test!! 94%