So, I had all of today off. A free day. No hospital, no school, nothing. So, what did I do with my day so far???? NOTHING. OK… well, not totally nothing..but not what I was supposed to be doing. I have a paper to write that is due next Thursday. It’s in my head…but that doesn’t do me any good because I haven’t put it down on paper yet.
So… what did your fair author do today?
1. She slept late. Well… until 6.30am. Which is late when I normally wake up at 4.30-5am depending on the day.
2. She watched the Today show. I wonder if deep down Katie Couric wishes she would have stayed.
3. She ate breakfast. OJ & frosted mini-wheats. Not together. I’m not a big fan of milk in my cereal. I eat it dry.
4. She took another nap.
5. She washed dishes.
6. She wrote a letter to a friend in Denver.
7. She went to HomeGoods and bought a new loaf pan.
8. She went to a Jewish deli and ordered a reuben sandwich to go.
9. She came home and ate that sandwich and pickle. It was v.v.v good.
10. Sad to say, the above mentioned reuben sandwich made your favorite blogger a little sick.
11. She watched some TV. I really do feel sorry for people who have to stay home all day. There is only so much Jerry Springer one can stomach (actually, I didn’t watch Jerry Springer… it was some soap opera…. oh.. I did watch The Price is Right… it was weird seeing Drew Carey hosting).
12. She took another nap (hey… I’m still getting over my cold… give me a break!).
That’s about it. I am staying in tonight and I am going to study… probably not start on the paper yet… I’m a better writer with a deadline….
Ta-ta folks. Enjoy your weekend.